USC Rossier Education
A Uniquely Impactful Accelerator
As perhaps the country’s most successful ed-tech accelerator while concurrently its most diverse, the Accelerator’s success is a result of the focus we place on eliminating barriers to participation typical of other accelerator programs.
Our Accelerator Advantage:
- We have always been virtual and do not require start-ups to relocate.
- We are agnostic about market or location; consequently, we are Pre-K to Grade 8 and global.
- We do not take equity in the companies or charge application fees, admission fees or tuition.
- We personalize the curriculum for each cohort and provide access to an unparalleled network of industry participants and mentors.
- We do not require companies to have a pre-existing affiliation with USC.
Applications for the next cohort will be accepted starting September 14th.
In cooperation with our partners and networks, we’ve helped world-class Cohorts achieve real-world success.
Of the 58 companies admitted to the Accelerator, 52 companies remain operational.
Of the 4 Cohorts since inception, an average 80% of our founders are BIPOC or female.
$79.5 Million Dollars has been raised by our companies to-date.
The following companies, which are among the most innovative companies shaping the future of education, have completed the Accelerator program.