USC Rossier Education
A Uniquely Impactful Accelerator
As perhaps the country’s most successful ed-tech accelerator while concurrently its most diverse, our success is a result of the focus we place on eliminating barriers to participation typical of other accelerator programs.
Our Accelerator Advantage:
- We have always been virtual and do not require start-ups to relocate.
- We are agnostic about market or location; consequently, we are pre-K to gray and global.
- We do not take equity in the companies or charge application fees, admission fees or tuition.
- We personalize the curriculum for each cohort and provide access to an unparalleled network of industry participants and mentors.
- We do not require companies to have a pre-existing affiliation with USC.
Applications no longer being accepted.
Of the 58 companies admitted to the Accelerator, 52 companies remain operational.
Of the 4 Cohorts since inception, an average 80% of our founders are BIPOC or female.
$83 Million Dollars have been raised by our companies to date.
The Center EDGE Cohorts are among the most innovative and engaging companies working towards shaping the future of education. Check out Cohort #5, our most recent cohort, below.